Tent camping will be available in the Forest Fair designated camp area only! The campground is located on Karolius Road behind the Forest Fair Park. There will be no camping access to the islands on Glacier Creek. The Campground is walk in only. You can unload your car at the check-in desk. We hope to have some carts to help load items to your campsite. The nearest parking is at the Alyeska Resort Daylodge, one mile away. There is a shuttle that runs every 15 minutes from 11 am to 10 pm. Please plan accordingly. The Campground will be open Thursday afternoon through Sunday afternoon. The Forest Fair does not run a campground for Sunday night. The Campground Fee is per person per day, not per tent or per site (unless you are a family camping – see below). Campers will be given wristbands identifying themselves and Security will be checking for wristbands at the campground entrance. No wristband, no entry, no exceptions.
- “Family Friendly” is the name of the game!
- No Dogs. Leave them at home.
- No Campfires. Camp stoves only. The Nissman Pavilion has a fire pit if you absolutely need to sit around a fire.
- No Alcohol. Security will be checking backpacks.
- Quiet hours are from 1am to 8am.
Camping will be limited so we recommend purchasing your reservation in advance. To make advance reservations, you can use PayPal by selecting your option below and hit the Buy Now button that will take you to PayPal.
- Individual Camping – $15 per person per night or $25 for the weekend
- Family Rate (Parents and their children under 16) – $10 for the whole family per night
- $25 jerk fee – you know who you are, there is always at least 1 in the crowd… the Vibe Tribe will be the judge on this one… maybe this year we won’t need this!
Pay for camping at the campground when checking in with the happy camper.