Featuring Alaskan artists, exotic foods and entertainers from all over Alaska!
The Girdwood Forest Fair is a family fair that has become an annual event in the resort town of Girdwood, Alaska located 36 miles south of Anchorage. The Forest Fair features Alaskan artists, hand-crafted items, exotic foods and entertainers from all over Alaska.
The fairgrounds are located at Mile 2.2 on the Alyeska Highway in the community park area. Limited parking is available at the Alyeska Resort Daylodge with Shuttle service provided. Car pooling is encouraged!
There is no admission fee, only good times! Be sure to purchase a limited edition Girdwood Forest Fair T-Shirt “The Cover Charge that Covers Your Back”!
Camping will be allowed in Forest Fair Campgrounds only – Camping permit required. Public Camping is prohibited in the town of Girdwood during Forest Fair Weekend. Law enforcement personnel will be patrolling the Girdwood Valley.
Vendor Booths: Fri / Sat: 11am – 8pm, Sun: 11am – 6pm
Parade: Saturday, July 8 at 10am
Girdwood Forest Fair is a 501 (c)(3) Non Profit Organization
Girdwood Forest Fair is dedicated to Alaskan Arts, Crafts, Music and food and is committed to a FREE family event for all Alaskans to enjoy that is run solely by volunteers and supported by patrons.
- A showcase for the best of Alaska’s original Arts, Crafts, Music and Food
- A place where even the smallest of artists could afford the costs of erecting a booth
- Will not be overrun by greed or a venue solely built to bring in the almighty dollar
- An environmentally conscience event for the benefit of the community
- An event free of moral conflicts created by dogs, politics or religious beliefs