We are very excited to offer a convenient bus commuter service from Anchorage to Girdwood. We will have 2 coaches running round trip schedule through the weekend and $5 bucks each way its cheaper than gas!
Be environmentally aware, take cars off the Seward Highway, and have a safe ride home!
Fine print – if you miss your bus, you will need to either purchase a ticket on another available bus or find a different ride. We expect the bus to fill up and there may not be available tickets! Please don’t miss the bus.
Bus stop will be at the Dimond Center – East Tower Parking Lot (outside of H&M), you can shop til you drop!
Be prepared to show your bus ticket receipt to the driver on your phone or a printed copy.
- You must have a copy of your email receipt to show driver – print or have your email receipt ready to show on your mobile device
- Pick up / Drop off parking lot is Dimond Center – East Tower Parking Lot (outside of H&M store)
- Non Refundable
- Bus ticket sales on line only
- Girdwood Forest Fair is not responsible for your parked vehicle
- Consider taking the People Mover to Dimond Center
The Bus Schedule is as follows:
|From Anchorage||From Girdwood|
|11 am||12:30 pm|
|12 pm||1:30 pm|
|2 pm||3:30 pm|
|3 pm||4:30 pm|
|5 pm||6:30 pm|
|6 pm||7:30 pm|
|8 pm||9:30 pm|
|9 pm||10:30 pm|