We are very excited to offer a convenient bus commuter service from Anchorage to Girdwood. We will have 2 coaches running round trip schedule through the weekend and $5 bucks each way its cheaper than gas!
Be environmentally aware, take cars off the Seward Highway, and have a safe ride home!
Fine print – if you miss your bus, you will need to either purchase a ticket on another available bus or find a different ride. We expect the bus to fill up and there may not be available tickets! Please don’t miss the bus.
Bus stop will be at the Dimond Center – East Tower Parking Lot (behind Best Buy, under the lens crafter sign), you can shop til you drop!
Be prepared to show your bus ticket receipt to the driver on your phone or a printed copy.
- You must have a copy of your email receipt to show driver – print or have your email receipt ready to show on your mobile device
- Pick up / Drop off parking lot is Dimond Center – East Tower Parking Lot (outside of H&M store)
- Non Refundable
- Bus ticket sales on line only
- Girdwood Forest Fair is not responsible for your parked vehicle
- Consider taking the People Mover to Dimond Center
- No eating, drinking or smoking is allowed on the bus
- Driver reserves the right to refuse the ride
The Bus Schedule is as follows:
|From Anchorage||From Girdwood|
|11 am||12:30 pm|
|12 pm||1:30 pm|
|2 pm||3:30 pm|
|3 pm||4:30 pm|
|5 pm||6:30 pm|
|6 pm||7:30 pm|
|8 pm||9:30 pm|
|9 pm||10:30 pm|
Tickets will go on sale spring of 2023.
Friday – Anc->Gird ——- Gird->Anc
Saturday – Anc->Gird ——– Gird->Anc
Sunday – Anc->Gird ——– Gird->Anc